Covid – 19 Update: We are meeting for in-person worship every Sunday at 11am. We also provide worshipers the option to listen to the service in their car in our parking lot by tuning in to 88.1fm. You can also view our services Sunday Afternoon on our YouTube channel.
Pine Grove UMC Guidelines
- Anyone who is at risk or sick or experiencing symptoms should stay home. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, coughing, and shortness of breath. If anyone attends worship and tests positive for COVID-19, the church will have to shut down again for two weeks. The church is putting these guidelines in place to protect everyone, but these do not guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. Weekly Recordings of the service will be available Sunday Afternoon.
- Our service will be 35-40 minutes long.
- Worshippers will sit in staggered pews to assist in social distancing. Please sit only with members of your immediate family.
- No bulletins will be printed.
- Worship aids and pertinent information will be on the screens
- No pens, hymnals, or envelopes in the pews.
- No passing of the peace, or offering time during the service (boxes will be placed in the lobby)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided as you enter the building.
- Restrooms will remain open and will have disinfecting wipes available. We strongly recommend you use the bathroom before coming to worship and consider the church restrooms to be for emergency use only.
- We ask that social distancing be maintained while inside the building.
- Masks are required.
- Cleaning of the church will be overseen by the trustees of the church.
Approved by the Trustees on August 4, 2020
Pine Grove UMC Homecoming 2021: Pine Grove UMC Annual Homecoming Celebration will be Sunday August 1st. Our homecoming preacher will be Rev. Jock Ollis. All are welcome to attend. Families are welcome to decorate their loved ones gravestones at any time on Saturday, July 31 or in the morning on Sunday, August 1. Covered dish lunch TBD.